Another great infographic from Officevibe here. There are some worrying stats below that show that employee engagement is at an all time low. Take a look and let us know what you think. Have you experienced any of these? Let us know the comments!
- 88% of Employees don't have a passion for their work
- 80% of senior managers are not passionate about their work
- Employee disengagement costs more than $500 billion
- 57% of interruptions at work come from either social media tools or switching between applications
- Employees working in government reported the lowest rate of engagement
- 86% of businesses and HR leaders believe they don't have a good leadership development plan
- 79% believe they have a significant retention and engagement problem
- 75% are struggling to attract and recruit the top talent they need
- 83% feel they don't have a compelling and engaging employment brand
- Only 6% believe their current process for managing performance is worth the time
- 2/3 of today's employees feel "overwhelmed"
- 50% of adults work over 40 hours per week
- 80% would like to work fewer hours
Source: Vine 7