It's a new year with many new challenges as well as aspirations so how do you go about incorporating your personal resolutions into the workplace? Utilise your resolutions and you will restore, revitalise and renew your spirit to take advantage of all the possibilities of the new year.
Things to consider:
- Do I know what is expected of me at work?
- Do I have the right tools to do my job effectively?
- Do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?
- Am I motivated by the company, by the people around me and by myself?
Things to do:
- Give yourself credit when you deserve it.
- Strive to learn something new every single day.
- Use every occasion as an opportunity to network ,whether it’s a conference or drinks after work.
- Give yourself realistic goals. ie: working on your time management and email management skills
Commit to your resolutions and see the impact it could have in your work place!